Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 10

Tech
Ok, so there hasn't been a whole lot for tech to do all. Like you know, our stuff is mostly at the very end. I got a few more forms this week.
The rest of the tech team has been asking me for stuff to do, but there really isn't anything at this point because there's not even a whole lot for me to organise. I'll be looking for some of the more difficult things people need this week (like iphones, ipads) so I'll probably get those guys to help with that.
Could you send me the exact dates for the exhibit so I can work out with them who can be there on what nights as well? As well as how long we'll have to set up? It's about 2 days yeah?

Web
Layout is almost complete, changes will need to be made again as the
colour scheme is going back to gold and red instead of grey. Then
Anthony will make some additions/changes (including chosing a suitable
font) and slice it up before I put it together on the site.

Mark has been working on a flash intro, and I've got Ewen onto the job
of reworking the framework for student use.

Progress is good now.


Finance
this week finances reviewed the catering budget and emailed helen and jen the website invoice.
FINALLY, TASKS


Photography
For the past few weeks I have been liaising with number of students and planning the various different things needed for the shoot. With Henry we worked out our lighting requirements as well as body and lens requirements.
The shoot happened on Monday the 20th and we managed to photograph about 70% of all the students currently in games. The RAW (.cr2) file are now being processed by me with an estimate delivery date of Thursday to Scott. Equating to about 8hours or editing and cataloging time.
I am providing Scott with .png files at the requested 1200x1440 resolution.
For the remainder of the semester i hope to be working with the print and advertising team as well as helping Scott integrate the profile photos into the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment