Sunday, September 12, 2010

Week 8

Lachy : He said he has sent out several emails to game magazines including
Play, GameInformer, Xbox Magazine.

He said they havn't replied yet, so I told him to give them a call. Other than that nothing from Lachy.

Nina and Paul : I sent out a request to both of them last week to send me their progress and neither of them have replied yet. I'm assuming they havn't had any luck as yet.
I will try and get hold of them this week and see where they are at and will let you know.

Me: So I called up a list of Game companies that Paul said he hadn't done yet.
Big Ant, Tantalus, Blue Tongue, Torus, THQ, Pc Powerplay.

Out of that, Big Ant,Tantalus and Torus told me to email them details and they would get back to me. Which I did.

-Tantalus is a NO for any sponsorship but will try and make it for the exhibition.

I called Big Ant and Torus again to see where they are at.

-Big Ant (will talk to CEO and will call me back today, hopefully)

-Torus person was in a meeting and will also get back to me today.

Blue Tongue hand balled me to THQ.

-THQ marketing person is in Tokyo, will be back on the 21st(next week)
I will email him then.


Curation
Once again, nothing to report this week, still waiting on blue prints from Garry and replies to the e-mail Will sent out.

Cinema
Cinematography did nothing this week.

Web
Started coming up with designs after getting go ahead from print team
to do our own thing; slow going but we'll be fine once we get the
basics down, will definately have more to report by next week.

Sponsorship
Just waiting on some replies from the sponsorship pple...so will get you a write up of how we are going tomorrow..if thats ok! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment